Deadly Demonic Operating System

A gathering of people.
 
HomeWelcomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *Does not know what to post*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoSympathy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tampa, Florida

PostSubject: *Does not know what to post*   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/fallen_angel3488
Kotton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

lol jsut post in all the sections for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selfdestruction.winnerforum.net
NoSympathy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tampa, Florida

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

lol okiedokie then
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/fallen_angel3488
Kotton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

ITS WORKINGGGGGGGG Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selfdestruction.winnerforum.net
NoSympathy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tampa, Florida

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 am

Woooooooooot.

_________________
"Yes it is true, I've finally fallen in love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/fallen_angel3488
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 am

RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 am

DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



This was me before the slap: rabbit This is me after: affraid

FML
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 am

DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



This was me before the slap: rabbit This is me after: affraid

FML

Lol you turned blue. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



This was me before the slap: rabbit This is me after: affraid

FML

Lol you turned blue. Smile

I know i did.
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 am

DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



This was me before the slap: rabbit This is me after: affraid

FML

Lol you turned blue. Smile

I know i did.
Sad

At least the forums now have someone who can keep up with my spam ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:50 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
wkwkwkwkwk! Very Happy

Who are you..?

Okay that's it

-EPIC SLAP-

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad



This was me before the slap: rabbit This is me after: affraid

FML

Lol you turned blue. Smile

I know i did.
Sad

At least the forums now have someone who can keep up with my spam ^_^

PFFT

I am the master spammer.

I have 139K Posts on the forum im a gm on.

BEAT THAT Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

593,672 posts in my old car audio forum.....lol PWNT Razz
that was in teh course offf i think 2 years not even
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selfdestruction.winnerforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *Does not know what to post*   

Back to top Go down
 
*Does not know what to post*
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Demonic Operating System :: Main Chat-
Jump to: