Deadly Demonic Operating System

A gathering of people.
 
HomeWelcomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 am

Hi, I'm Dom.

I'm a pro Dj...

No i will not teach you how to get your GROOVE on.

I use lots of programs..

Um.

Ya.

I'm 17...

I drive.

Driving is my passion.

I like Mangos.

I'm eating one right now.

I'm behind you..

HAHA

You looked..

But guess what?

When you look..

I run behind you.

MUHAHAHA

Um...

If you wanna know something else about me...

Just ask.

Thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 am

DjDom wrote:
Hi, I'm Dom.

I'm a pro Dj...

No i will not teach you how to get your GROOVE on.

I use lots of programs..

Um.

Ya.

I'm 17...

I drive.

Driving is my passion.

I like Mangos.

I'm eating one right now.

I'm behind you..

HAHA

You looked..

But guess what?

When you look..

I run behind you.

MUHAHAHA

Um...

If you wanna know something else about me...

Just ask.

Thanks. Razz

Why do you like posting in such an annoying fashion? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
Hi, I'm Dom.

I'm a pro Dj...

No i will not teach you how to get your GROOVE on.

I use lots of programs..

Um.

Ya.

I'm 17...

I drive.

Driving is my passion.

I like Mangos.

I'm eating one right now.

I'm behind you..

HAHA

You looked..

But guess what?

When you look..

I run behind you.

MUHAHAHA

Um...

If you wanna know something else about me...

Just ask.

Thanks. Razz

Why do you like posting in such an annoying fashion? Evil or Very Mad


idk..

It

Makes

People read it.


It works.


Ima gm on a game..

I know it works..

Cause people find


It Cute


<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoSympathy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 29
Location : Tampa, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 am

Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

_________________
"Yes it is true, I've finally fallen in love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/fallen_angel3488
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am

NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am

DjDom wrote:
NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.

But I like to start crap. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.

But I like to start crap. Mad

And I like making crap bigger! Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 am

DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.

But I like to start crap. Mad

And I like making crap bigger! Dx

THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSerpent

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 am

DjDom wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.

But I like to start crap. Mad

And I like making crap bigger! Dx

THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG


._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DjDom

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Behind You. Dx

PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
DjDom wrote:
RedSerpent wrote:
DjDom wrote:
NoSympathy wrote:
Lmfao Dom.
And come on Red, let's all be friendly now. haha

What she said.

But I like to start crap. Mad

And I like making crap bigger! Dx

THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG


._.

....

Well, ima go play some games.

C ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.   

Back to top Go down
 
Da Domster, DomDaBomb, Um.. what do they call me? O ya.. Just Dom.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to bring out Phenomena
» Get a Hugtime call from Bearemy!
» Call of Duty vs. Battlefield rap battle.
» Can't get the Snatchin Merchant?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadly Demonic Operating System :: Introductions-
Jump to: